Tuesday, December 23, 2014

ZACHARY LEE HUNTER 
I'm a 26 year old designer/artist/movie lover/baseball enthusiast from Batesville, Arkansas (a little town in the foothills of the Ozarks).  I particularly enjoy making cool stuff and traveling to different cities, so I decided to focus all that creativity on designing urban spaces.  After exploring different scales in urban design - architecture, planning, and landscape architecture - I decided (much like the three bears' porridge) that architecture was too hot, planning was too cold, and landscape was just right.  

I enjoy landscape architecture but its not the only thing I do.  Currently, when not doing landscapy things, I'm developing a graphic novel called EPITAPH with a friend (he's the writer and I draw the pictures).  I'll have some work in progress images up on this site later as well as some of my other unrelated drawings.  I'm also a formidable Super Smash Bros player.

Some say I'm stubborn, but I like to think of myself as strong-willed - the never give up, never surrender type.  That being said, most of the time I'm the easy-going, quiet guy in the corner.  I'm 6' 4", so at worst I can reach things in high places...